Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Day After

Good Morning,

There was a Civil Trial in New Hampshire over the last few weeks. You might have read about, maybe not. I found myself drawn into this drama because I was called up to serve as a Juror for the State of New Hampshire.

I thought I would use this opportunity to share the behind the scenes of what its like going through the selection process and the trial, from a Juror's perspective, and the deliberation process and the rest of the up's and downs from something few of ever really experience, except maybe from the TV or movies.

Consider this a Juror 101 for the rest of us...

Please note: I will be glad to answer any and all questions I can. however, I will completely respect the privacy and dignity of everyone I was involved with, especially the complete privacy of the plaintiff, her family and friends and the total and complete privacy and anonymity of my fellow jurors. I am proud and blessed to have met and severed with each and every one of them.

More shortly...

J4

No comments:

Post a Comment